Power electronics and motion control for military aircraft
Ensuring mission availability every time
We recognise how important complete reliability is for you – always knowing we will provide what we say we will, when we say we will. That is the level of confidence you can have with Meggitt.
Advanced solutions with peace of mind
- High level of availability
- For military applications, we have two power units so that even in the event of failure, the mission can continue
- High quality products
- Our electronics can resist extreme levels of pressure, shock and vibration
- Proven in service
- Used on numerous military fixed wing programmes including the Rafale fighter / F-35 JSF / A400M
Manufacturing just the way you want it
- You can have the solution you need, from large volume manufacturing at Meggitt facility to tailor-made manufacturing at our sites in Avrillé and Toulouse.
- We are also used to working with the requirements of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
- More value – competitive pricing for your programme.
To discuss how our solutions can work for your requirements in the military field, contact us.
The Artus facility at Avrillé, France is registered with ‘Systems for Award Management’ (SAM) on US Government contracts and understands the requirements for FARS/DFARS flow downs.
Our products for military aircraft include:
To see our complete range of aerospace solutions,
Find your product
Here to help
To discuss how our solutions can work for you, email us at email@example.com or call us on +33 241 33 63 40 (Artus products).