Electrical solutions for unmanned vehicles and systems (UAV and UAS)
Providing electrical power and control for UAV and UAS
Our mechatronic products are uniquely tailored to the needs of the rapidly growing drone market – for land, airborne or naval applications. We work closely with a number of major defence electronic companies worldwide.
To discuss how our solutions can work for you, contact us.
Where are power systems used on a UAV/UAS?
Our electrical power equipment is used on the following applications:
- De-icing power converter
- Emergency generator
- Integrated starter generator
- Power converter AC/DC and DC/DC (TRU/Regulated converter)
What utilities need electrical equipment on a UAV/UAS?
Our electrical supplies are used on the following applications:
- Electrohydraulic pumps
- Flight controls
- Landing gears and brakes
- Main electric propulsion
- Main fuel and boost pumps
Where is motion control used on a UAV/UAS payload?
Our electrical products are used on the following applications:
- Electro optical turrets
- FLIRS and tracking systems
- Gimbal mounted sensors
- Missile launchers
- Synthetic aperture radar (SAR)
Our products for UAV and UAS include:
- Angular position sensors
- Single and multi-speed high accuracy resolvers (better than ±15 arc sec on multi turns)
- High accuracy resolvers with built-in slip rings
- Conventional brushless resolvers
- AC induction motors
- Direct drive DC torque motors (brush and brushless)
- Limited angle torque motors (LATs)
- AC/DC and DC/DC solid state converters (BCRU)
- De-icing power converter and control
- Generator and starter generator (integrated solution)
- Transformer rectifier unit (TRU)
- Servo systems
- Geared/ungeared servo motors (low and high voltage)
- Linear/rotary servo actuators
- Servo amplifiers
- Integrated servo packs including: direct drive torque motor, high precision bearings, high accuracy angular position sensors, seals and tailored housing.
To see our complete range of aerospace solutions,
Find your product